We are building a series of small frontend projects on the NEAR platform (near.org) to help people use the network and benefit from examples.
I’m interested in working with mid and senior devs who want to build quickly, at the rate of 1 frontend app per week, against a working, tested backend using smart contracts.
You can see some examples of these contracts here: https://github.com/Learn-NEAR
And here: https://github.com/near-apps
Your job would be to complete the following steps in 1-2 week sprints depending on the complexity of the contract.
1. read and understand the smart contract code and public interface
2. design a frontend that matches the contract interface (may include more than 1 user role)
3. develop the frontend using Vue (we already have lots of samples in React)
We will provide all necessary training and support of blockchain technology if you bring 2+ years Vue development experience and an intensity to your learning and your work.
Basic English communication is necessary for collaboration but we have thousands of developers in our community from all over the world so you will always find someone who speaks your native language.
– here is an example contract:
– and here is an example frontend (not complete):
Hourly Range: $15.00-$25.00
Posted On: June 11, 2021 23:25 UTC
Category: Front-End Development
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com