We are building a platform to allow our users to spin up WooCommerce stores in a self-serve fashion. In order to accomplish this we need to:
– Set up WordPress in a multi-site setup.
– Enable a few plugins on the Network.
– Allow users to spin up a new website with the click of a button (need to develop this feature).
– Customize the Admin Dashboard of each of these websites to give it a modern look and feel.
This project will require expertise in the following:
1. Good understanding of how WordPress multi-site works.
2. How to deploy WordPress multi-site in a scalable way.
3. Knowledge of WooCommerce and eCommerce, in general, to install the right plugins on these multiple websites that users spin up.
4. Knowledge of how to customize the Admin Dashboard for all websites in the multi-site setup.
5. Coding capabilities so as to develop a dashboard to allow users to spin up and manage the websites.
Hourly Range: $12.00-$24.00
Posted On: June 11, 2021 21:52 UTC
Category: Full Stack Development
Skills:API Integration, WordPress Plugin, Custom PHP, WordPress, PHP, Python, eCommerce Website, Amazon Web Services
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com