We are looking for a full stack web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
– Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
– Testing and improving the design of the website.
– Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
– Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
– Working with different content management systems.
– Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
– Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
– Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
– Building integrations and automations / APi’s
Hourly Range: $15.00-$50.00
Posted On: June 12, 2021 00:30 UTC
Category: Full Stack Development
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com