Unqork is the no-code platform that’s pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we’re creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Join Unqork and help shape the future of enterprise security in a no-code application development ecosystem. You will lead a team responsible for improving the cybersecurity of large enterprises that build applications on Unqork. We are a cloud-first company, delivering Unqork as a SaaS platform hosted in AWS, Azure, or GCP. As the Head of Product Security, you will conceptualize and design advanced security processes and technical controls into Unqork’s end-to-end technology ecosystem—helping safeguard important client applications in financial services, healthcare, insurance, and the public sector. The responsibilities include:
- Manage the Unqork Product Security roadmap.
- Report to CISO, working with Security Leadership and Product Team to architect appropriate security design patterns that address current and latest security threats.
- Orchestrate an integrated secure software development program, ensuring security is baked into each phase of Unqork software development.
- Work with Security Engineering to contribute offensive and defensive viewpoints that bolster essential security program controls.
- Partner with Unqork Technology Integrators to integrate and build secure solutions (native or offered within Unqork’s marketplace).
- Hold an evolving synthesis on Unqork’s vulnerability management posture, and create remediation engagement with appropriate teams based on tangible prioritization factors.
- Participate in full scope security testing activities (e.g., red team, purple team).
What we’re looking for:
- We value experience, drive, knowledge, and attitude over university degrees and certifications.
- 10+ years of experience leading progressive enterprise security offensive and defensive programs.
- Experience with API security, product/application security, and SDLC security.
- Track record high-quality technical and non-technical delivery.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.