Elastic, makers of the hugely popular open source products Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats, is growing very fast and so is our marketing team. This key role will be significantly involved in global demand generation campaigns and build and accelerate revenue-driving activities. We’re looking for someone that’s technically curious, unafraid to challenge themselves, and has a keen interest in understanding our business and the customer’s journey.
Are you looking to be a pivotal part of an elite Cloud Demand Generation Marketing team? Does top line growth, SEO, SEM, digital advertising, web page optimization, reporting and analytics, sound like your jam? This could be your dream job.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Own an integrated strategy to drive user acquisition for our family of SaaS offerings
- Opportunity to build and develop a growing team of demand generation and digital marketing experts
- Define and own KPIs for growth, campaigns and channels
- Partner cross-functionally with marketing, product management, business systems, marketing operations, and our web teams
- Identify critical areas of improvement across the funnel while developing plans to address challenges in a rapid and effective manner
- Oversee and optimize the demand generation budget
- And much more!
What You Bring Along:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, ideal candidate will have enterprise demand generation experience with exposure to SaaS
- Experience with smb, mid-market, to enterprise SaaS, ideally mix of two with variety of ACV / Lead Lifecycles
- Strong data analysis skills via various tools
- 2+ years experience with managing teams
- Experience initiating and driving strategic, cross-functional programs to completion with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated experience collecting and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data to uncover customer insights
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, liberal arts, or related field
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere 🌍🧑🏾💻👨💻🚀