We are looking for a front-end developer with next-level CSS skills to work with our engineering team and bring out Sketch files to life.
We have a single-page app built in React.js. The UI is built mostly using Material components, with some in-line styling hacked in there to customize as needed.
We have designed a refreshed UI in Sketch to implement in our web app. The Sketch file contains a very light design system, including:
• all the style guidelines (colors/typography/spacing/etc)
• pattern libraries.
What You’ll Do
• Translate Sketch files into reusable components/code-pulls for our engineering team.
• Build this using SASS (or another preprocessor, but SASS is preferred)
• Work in collaboration with our engineering team to ensure compatibility with our React web app
• All work is responsive and pixel perfect
What we expect
• Ninja level CSS Skills
• Good communication (written/verbal)
• Available to participate in video calls and on Slack, as needed
• Efficient work, able to deliver on timelines
This is potentially a long term relationship to assist our team with "building screens" and future design work
Hourly Range: $25.00-$55.00
Posted On: June 18, 2021 16:25 UTC
Category: Front-End Development
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com