We have a simple mission at Calm: To make the world a happier and healthier place.
The heart of Calm is digital but the brand is expanding offline into a variety of products and services that bring more peace, clarity and perspective into people’s busy lives. We are building Calm into the Nike of the Mind. We believe Calm can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world.
Over 100 Million people have downloaded the app and we are growing by 100,000 new downloads a day. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
As a product manager on our product team, you’ll identify, define, and prioritize features to help grow Calm’s global presence.
About the Role:
You’ll develop and test hypotheses to grow the number of new users who visit, download and subscribe to Calm. You’ll be a product leader that collaborates across the company to meet key objectives strategically and effectively. You’ll work closely with our Engineering, Design, Data, User Acquisition, International, Marketing, and Content teams to identify and define features to grow our subscriber base.
- Build and manage the growth product roadmap; set goals and track deliverables
- Manage conversion rate optimization and personalization strategy, including ideation, planning, testing, optimization, and reporting
- Drive product strategy forward, prioritize major initiatives to increase conversions and engagement across the Calm subscriber base
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify and propose high-impact testing opportunities
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and business leads on features and tests
- History of running large scale A/B tests
- Deep understanding of acquisition KPIs and complex funnels
- Have a growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers
- A passion for innovation and building great products
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- We pay your medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums
- Commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Apple equipment
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world happier and healthier
- And much more!
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere 🌍🧑🏾💻👨💻🚀