❖Property Management bookkeeping experience
❖ 1+ years experience (intermediate level user) in Propertyware
❖ Great Customer Service Skills
❖ Team leadership Skills
❖ Ability to troubleshoot issues and solve problems
❖ Self-starter who is willing to learn with a desire to become an expert in your software and Property Management
❖ Independent worker with self-awareness to ask for help when needed
❖ Team player
❖ Attention to detail a must
Specific Duties – Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
*Uploading new management accounts to our software
* Entering and recording vendor invoices.
* Processing tenant work order requests and vendor service call assistance.
* Generating online rental listings.
* Screening tenant applications along with verification.
* Processing rent roll deposits, tenant payments etc.
* Processing vendor payments.
* Turning on/off utilities for rental properties
* Other numerous other property management and real estate related items.
Posted On: June 18, 2021 16:00 UTC
Skills:Accounting basics, Quickbooks, PropertyWare, Communication Skills, Microsoft Excel, Data Entry, Virtual Assistant, Customer Service
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com