Headquarters: Portland, OR
- Dig deep with the Product Team to understand their needs and gather requirements.
- Define the data strategy for the Product Team to mesh their needs with the company-wide approach to data.
- Discover needs and problems from downstream data consumers, engineering, and business functions.
- Champion a culture of data-driven decision-making by making data accessible, complete, and clear.
- Synthesize and visualize data clearly while retaining context necessary for decision making.
- Build robust automated reporting and processes to minimize repetitive work.
- Identify and explore useful data sources to then integrate them into our data warehouse.
- Deliver Business Intelligence solutions using data warehouse reporting, dashboards, balanced scorecards, OLAP, and data visualization tools.
- Deliver predictive/prescriptive analytics and machine learning solutions.
- Lead and manage complex stakeholder engagements and projects with multiple contributors/influencers.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver presentations to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in business intelligence, analytics, statistics or similar
- Proficient in any variety of SQL
- BA in engineering, economics, math or similar qualification
- Experience building dashboards with Tableau, PowerBI, Looker or similar
- Experience with Agile, Kanban, Scrum or similar
- Experience working directly with product teams or on ecommerce highly valued
- Background knowledge of UI/UX principles, user testing or similar
- Proficient with Python or R
- Familiarity with DBT or other data modeling software
- Background in operations, finance, marketing, sales, veterinary medicine or other business areas is a plus.
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more