– Are you looking to join a group of ambitious and creative minds in starting a dog accessories ecommerce brand? We are looking for somebody to join the group as an ecommerce expert that can strategize and implement a comprehensive online dog accessories business.
– We are building out an online store where dog owners can find all the newest and best products out there. We have an inside team of creatives for marketing and design materials including product photos and videos.
– Our current business strategy includes utilizing an email list to drive traffic to the website as well as for affiliate marketing. We intend to post products already listed on chewy, amazon, etsy, etc. and then fulfill the orders through these channels after they are received with customer information collected during checkout on our website.
– We are looking for someone to help strategize what the best options for this sort of fulfillment practice would be, to help the implementation of the plan by being involved in product decisions and different ways of capturing customer value. We want someone who is invested in the success of the brand and compensation for this can be discussed.
– Let me know if the above information sounds like something you would be want to be a part of!
Hourly Range: $5.00-$50.00
Posted On: June 30, 2021 18:34 UTC
Category: Ecommerce Development
Skills:Very Small (1-9 employees), Website Optimization, Responsive Design, Landing Page, Business Strategy, Affiliate Marketing, Ecommerce Platform Development
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com