Headquarters: Savannah, Georgia
You’ll work directly with other engineers on our teams, and alongside those customers day to day to build, automate, and manage their infrastructures so they can focus on their applications! If you’re looking for an opportunity to work at a scale few ever get to, this could be the right place for you!
Minimum Qualifications :
• Experience maintaining production Linux environments
• Experience working with tools like Terraform / Ansible / CloudFormation
• Experienced and comfortable working in Git
• Strong Customer Service Mindset
• Strong Troubleshooting abilities
• Attention to detail
• Self motivated and diligent
• Ability to participate in an on-call pager rotation.
• Availability to overlap the majority of the workday in GMT -5 to -8 or GMT 0 to +3
• Eligible to work in the United States, or as a contractor outside the US.
Preferred Qualifications :
• Strong Terraform, Ansible, or CloudFormation experience
• Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure or prior certifications
• Experience with Kubernetes, EKS, GKE, AKS
• Experience building and maintaining CI / CD pipelines
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more