WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box Sign is the ideally positioned to help enterprises transform how people get critical business workflows done, onsite or remotely. We want to make sure that Box Sign is the default choice for our customers for all their eSignature needs.
We are looking for a Staff Product Manager to join us on our mission to build and launch Box Sign. As an experienced Product Manager you will incubate, experiment and scale new experiences and capabilities that increase adoption, retention, satisfaction and expansion among our eSignature customer base.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead one or more SCRUM teams to execute against that strategy, partnering with design, engineering, technical program management, and cross-functional partners
- Define the success criteria for your programs, measure each launch’s impact, and incorporate key findings into your future plans
- Drive vision and requirements for new capabilities and features, translate them into specifications, and create compelling and intuitive experiences that help grow the use of Box Sign
- Evaluate and drive trade-off decisions and prioritization, considering inputs from customers, Marketing, Engineering, Design, Support and other teams
- Partner closely with the Architecture team to align the technical and product roadmaps for maximum impact
- Gain deep understanding of our customers through direct contact, research and more
- Mentor other PMs, helping them build their product management craft
WHO YOU ARE
- You’ve been doing this for awhile (ideally 6+ years under your belt as a PM) at a leading consumer or enterprise software company.
- Formally led large, cross-team dependent projects and have demonstrated success in balancing multiple priorities, complex problems, and a wide group of stakeholders.
- You are comfortable doing both high-level strategy and execution: you are confident giving a presentation to the CEO and running a meeting with engineers, operations, and marketing.
- Passionate about leading teams through ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products that are designed taking customer needs, understanding of data and reliance on strong product sense into account
- Strong technical and business background, CS/MBA preferred
- You are comfortable doing both high-level strategy and execution: you are confident giving a presentation to the CEO and running a meeting with engineers, operations, and marketing
- You can work flexibly across teams distributed geographically
- Experience with B2B products and/or SaaS products is a plus
- Experience in eSignature or Contract life cycle management is a plus
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
- For all other benefits, please check out: Box Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere 🌍🧑🏾💻👨💻🚀