We are looking for a web developer to help us with our Phase 1 website launch. We will be jumping right into Phase 2 as soon as Phase 1 wraps and we are confident in the work and developer.
Our designer will have fully ready files for the developer we work with built out on Figma. There will be mobile and desktop designs and we are looking to build this website through WordPress/Elementor Pro.
To start the Phase 1 pages that are required for development are:
1. Age Gate – provincial selector (based on the province you select, you will see different options in Phase 2 when we build in products. For example if you click BC and products are available you will have the option to see where to purchase, if you click AB and are products are not available, you will see a "coming soon" sticker. Nothing major and the site will NOT be shoppable at this point or in Phase 2.
2. About Us page (will serve as Home page for now until Phase 2)
3. Contact Page – this page will have two buttons that better categorize the information collection. There will be two options on the Contact page: Retailers / Consumers
4. Contact Page – Consumers – Information collection page
5. Contact Page – Retailers – Information collection page
The two information collection pages we are hoping to use Klaviyo email marketing. We will need to confirm the integration.
Price of project is slightly negotiable based on skillset and timelines.
Posted On: June 30, 2021 19:24 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:Website Development, WordPress, HTML, Elementor
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com