About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
Bevy’s high impact Sales Development team is looking for highly motivated and strategic players to join us in pushing the limits of outcome-based selling. As a Sales Development Representative Manager, you will lead a team of SDRs that are responsible for evangelizing Bevy to deliver qualified leads to the sales team. The SDR Manager will oversee the SDR team remotely, be very organized, accountable for the team’s success, take responsibility for continuous coaching, training of the team, and achieving goals/quotas. The team lead will align SDR goals and activities with our Go To Market strategy/plans to ensure the company achieves growth and expansion targets. This role works closely with the marketing and sales teams to maximize pipeline creation and reports to the Director of Sales Development.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, energetic, self-motivated player/coach with high social intelligence and a natural inclination to win. They are very driven and can show evidence that they thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
- Coach SDR team to create account strategy plans, identify key personas, build a proactive point of view, craft messaging, and execute on outbound prospecting.
- Review outbound prospecting activities conducted by the SDR team.
- Monitor inbound lead processes, SLAs, and offer process improvements when necessary.
- Regularly report on team and individual SDR performance (activities & quota performance).
- Schedule and hold weekly one-on-ones and enablement sessions with individual SDRs and teams.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales departments to recommend process improvement, surface recommendations on pipeline generating campaigns that support rep quota attainment and efficiency.
- Motivate SDRs to achieve maximum results.
- Proactive identification of SDR and team performance against assigned quota; actively participate in monthly/quarterly performance reviews.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Enablement to craft and deliver creative and effective call scripts & email copy based on persona, industry, product offering, events, etc.
- Explore, coach and mentor a team to foster career growth.
- Ability to identify highly qualified candidates through candidate recruitment and interview processes.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of proven sales experience, preferably 3+ in Enterprise SaaS
- 1-2 years of management or leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, preferred
- Leadership: You can see how things can be improved and who rallies people to move toward that better vision. You are a leader working toward making our vision a reality, while putting people first. You can be vulnerable for the sake of growth, empathetic and connect with people in order to be successful
- Results Driven: You are motivated by the end goal and align all decisions and strategies to reflect that end goal
- Emotional Intelligence: You bring your unique personal voice and passion into your work. You have the capacity to be aware of, control, and express one’s emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically
- Grit: You have positive perseverance of effort combined with the passion for a particular long-term goal or end state
- Collaborative Teacher: You drive change by working in tandem to lead, instruct and mentor groups of employees or team mates
- Coachability: You are open to seeking, receiving, and using external resources to increase your sales performance in a personal selling context
- Problem Solver: You enjoy finding solutions to difficult or complex issues
- Social Awareness: You are passionate and deeply curious about the sales industry, and have an excellent understanding of the challenges that sales professionals face
- Culture Contributor: At Bevy, our biggest job is to maintain and improve our great working environment. Choosing to contribute to that culture is very important
- Commitment to Excellence: You have an intrinsic valuation of rising above the call of duty of what was requested. You go above and beyond the basic requirements, consistently
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
Although we are a remote company, we try to minimize the time zone spread within our teams. Our daylight working hours are within the North and South America’s timezone.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere 🌍🧑🏾💻👨💻🚀