Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing – all from one place – and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave – Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance- we cover 75%!
- Unlimited PTO
- Free haircuts at our onsite salon
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Huge onsite gym
- Brand new building
- Flexible work schedules
- 401k with match
- Short & long term disability
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Service animals welcome
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative
About the job
The Communications Manager is sought to assist with a growing communications team to drive internal communications and assist with public and media relations. The right candidate will improve employee understanding and engagement of Weave’s mission, vision, strategies and values. Key responsibilities include developing a framework and strategy for internal communications, managing Weave’s intranet, assisting execs in company-wide communications and partnering with other Marketing team members to launch external communications strategies.
- This role requires development of a full internal communications plan and leveraging existing comms channels to deliver top-notch, authentic and compelling advocacy for Weave’s mission and values. You must be able to drive the messaging and execution, asking for needed resources to make our internal communications plan effective and impactful.
- Deliver high-quality written content on time and in line with company style guidelines.
- Collaborate with multiple departments across the company in order to streamline and up-level internal communications for program rollouts, product or strategy launches, results reporting, etc.
- Interface with in-house creative team to produce employee videos, graphics, blogs, etc. for the intranet and other internal comms channels.
- Create a plan to measure the program’s success and implement feedback as the company grows and changes. Experience with growth and change management is key.
- Provide advice and coaching to C-level executives regarding employee communications.
- While the majority of this role encompasses internal communications, part of your role will be partnering with communications team members and external agencies for public and media relations opportunities. The right candidate must be able to balance internal and external comms needs.
What do you need to accomplish the job?
- Superior written communication skills. You know how to edit, clarify, focus and organize written communications.
- Proficient in Keynote, Powerpoint, Google Suite.
- Powerful presenter. Your presentation skills must be top-notch.
- Confidentiality is key. Must be able to protect sensitive information and be trusted with highly confidential company strategies.
- You’re a storyteller. Communicating information so employees can understand, implement and execute quickly is essential for this role. You know what Weave’s people need to know, who needs to know it, how they should hear it, and when.
Education and Experience:
- 3-4 years handling internal and external communications for high-growth companies.
- Experience supporting communications for Technology and Engineering teams is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field — communications, marketing or public relations.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere 🌍🧑🏾💻👨💻🚀