Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Manager to help us define, build, and scale a new marketplace that enables creators and developers to easily build a business creating products and services for customers to be more successful building sites in Webflow!
About the role
- Location: US Remote
As a Lead Product Manager, you’ll …
- Define, execute, and scale the product vision and strategy for a unified Webflow Marketplace experience across discovery, creator identity, submissions, and payments.
- Help build out the team of engineers, product designer, engineering manager, setting the team culture, working agreements, and development process rituals. This role starts with a 0->1 opportunity, with the potential to rapidly scale.
- Work with Product Marketing, Partnerships, Legal, Customer Support, Sales, and Enterprise teams to establish a go-to-market plan for Webflow’ Marketplace, including pricing, packaging, messaging, and launch operations.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a) Lead Product Manager if you:
- Have experience building or scaling two-sided marketplaces.
- Have built products from 0-1, and scaled from 1-100.
- Have experience leading multi-disciplinary development teams in high-growth startup environments.
- Deeply understand creators, service providers, or developer motivations.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Lead Product Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere 🌍🧑🏾💻👨💻🚀