Headquarters: Boston, USA | Europe, South America
- Manage daily operations developing and running our apps
- Oversee development work to ensure coding standards are met and best practices are followed
- Support delivery and release processes
- Coordinate between tech leads and product teams
- Support our tech teams’ continuous improvement
- Improve processes and tech operations
- Are you self-organized and you understand the eco-system of a mobile app from platform to mobile interface to release management and payment processing systems?
- Do you enjoy managing multiple development projects to deliver quality apps and services?
- Do you listen to user feedback and pay attention to the details that make great user experiences?
- Are you interested in mindfulness, meditation, behavior change, and/or neuroscience?
- Do you want to work someplace that prioritizes developer happiness, learning and flow in the service of reducing suffering in the world — no matter where you’re working from?
- 7+ years working in software development
- 3+ years experience in leading and management position
- Hands-on experience developing mobile or SaaS apps
- Experience with any of the followowing recommended: RoR, NestJS, Ionic, Angular
- DevOps skills and experience are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are a mixed international team with most developers based in Europe and South America. The work environment is relaxed with short daily standup video calls and Slack communication. While the position is full remote, we prefer people based in Europe, Eastern US or South America region for timezone overlapping.
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more