Headquarters: Boston, USA | Europe, South America
- Maintaining and Improving the CI/CD infrastructure
- Planning and deploying uprades to AWS / Heroku services
- Improving alerts and failure detection mechanisms
- Supporting development team for smooth operation
- Periodic security compliance reviews (HIPAA / SOC2)
- Are you self-organized and you understand the eco-system of a mobile app from platform to mobile interface to release management and payment processing systems?
- Do you enjoy maintaining well organized and documented systems?
- Do you listen to developers feedback and pay attention to the details that make great CI/CD experiences?
- Do you understand what the following means without blinking? If so, make sure to include your answer in the application:
- 48 -rwsr-sr-x 1 root root 48712 Mar 22 2017 /bin/chmod
- Are you interested in mindfulness, meditation, behavior change, and/or neuroscience?
- Do you want to work someplace that prioritizes engineer happiness, learning and flow in the service of reducing suffering in the world — no matter where you’re working from?
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Linux/UNIX systems
- 3+ years configuring AWS services
- Experience meeting SOC2 / HIPAA compliance is recommended
- Software developments skills recommended (JS/Node or RoR preferred)
- Experience with agile development methodologies is nice to have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are a mixed international team with engineers based in Europe and South America. The work environment is relaxed with short daily standup video calls and Slack communication. While the position is full remote, we prefer people based in Europe, Eastern US or South America region for timezone overlapping.
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more