Headquarters: Seattle, WA
At Syncro, we are a highly creative and collaborative team crafting software applications to help small businesses be successful. Our software provides a platform for IT Professionals and Managed Service Providers to do job tracking and ticketing, SLA Management, invoicing, and integrations with tons of online tools. We are a different kind of startup — we know that making the lives of our customers easier and more fun is the way to build great long-term relationships while having fun creating and inventing along the way. We value people, creativity, trust, and diversity which inspires success and happiness in the lives of our employees and customers.
Syncro is a people-first company with both the internal team and clients. Externally, our software is built with an extreme level of interactivity with the user community. Internally, team development is prioritized through cross training, career growth, internal promotions, and prioritization of team member’s growth over all else.
Talent Acquisition Partner Highlights:
Position reports directly to the Chief People Officer.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will manage all stages of the Recruitment Life Cycle from sourcing candidates through interview and selection. In addition, this position will play a critical role in the design and development of recruitment processes and employment branding. This position holds the keys to our culture and continued growth.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure that job descriptions are created and reflect the day-to-day of our technical roles
- Create and manage requisitions and candidate flow in Greenhouse
- Evaluate our external job partnerships, including sourcing and posting platforms and third-parties
- Source candidates for top of the funnel through a wide variety of recruiting sources and platforms
- Screen candidates for fit
- Coordinate the interview process with the candidate and internal interviewers, including scheduling of all interviews
- Utilizing Greenhouse (our ATS system), build scorecards and best practices to create efficient and effective workflows that drive great candidate selection
- Actively utilize social media to maintain employment brand awareness
- Acts as a consultant to our hiring managers to provide them with best practices and thoughtful collaboration during the hiring process
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a recruiter in a highly technical industry such as software development, SaaS industry experience is preferred
- At least one year of experience screening and hiring technical talent (like developers, engineers, designers, and product managers)
- Ability to complete conduct thoughtful 1st round screens to identify top talent
- Experience conducting successful culture-based interviews
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple candidate streams/flow
- You care — which means sometimes putting yourself out there for a candidate or a fellow colleague
- You’re a cooperative and creative problem-solver
- You are located in the US in one of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, KS, KY, LA, NJ, NV, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, SC, UT, VA, WA
What you can expect from us:
- We are the PIONEERS of “work from home” – remote work is all we have ever done and we do it well! Our team members are all over the globe working from home and striking an awesome balance in their lives!
- Equality and Inclusion aren’t just posters on the wall, but deeply ingrained in how we think, behave and interact.
- Looking to grow? We have designed career paths to help our teams understand where they are growing and how to get there.
- We are focused on personal and professional growth and we’ll keep you challenged, learning, passionate, and growing
- Care for one another is a big part of Syncro-Life. We’ll give you opportunities to nurture your curiosity and give back to one another and your communities.
- Our Healthcare insurance is great! Low deductible and very low out-of-pocket costs.
- Save for your future with our modern and hassle-free 401(k) program
Syncro is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive and do their best work, free from discrimination and harassment
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more