At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners and our patients.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- The majority of your day will be spent overseeing the performance of our call center, email support and case management teams dedicated to Pharmacy services and patient support
- You will lead a team of Customer Experience Specialists that are supporting phone and email service
- Establish requirements for reporting, and work cross-functionally to implement and deliver those reports
- Work collaboratively with leaders and team members to set training and quality assurance plans to ensure members are receiving their medication in a timely manner
- Help to forecast staffing needs based on expected and observed program performance
- Manage performance expectations with our front-end patient support staff
- Become an expert with our support software systems, including Zendesk and Talkdesk
- Find creative ways to reduce friction and make our customer experience more seamless
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years experience managing Customer Support related projects spanning across multiple departments with an understanding of call center support processes and procedures
- Experience with healthcare-related customer support
- Ability to manage teams with industry-leading performance and NPS
- Eager to learn every day, natural problem solver
- Experience with CRM systems, customer support software
- Strong interest in technology with an ability to understand data
- Love building scalable processes
- Strong organizational planning and time management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Preferred: 2+ years managing programs involving email and/or text-based support
- Preferred: Experience with Telehealth
- Preferred: Experience with startups
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere 🌍🧑🏾💻👨💻🚀