Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing – all from one place – and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave – Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance- we cover 75%!
- Unlimited PTO
- Free haircuts at our onsite salon
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Huge onsite gym
- Brand new building
- Flexible work schedules
- 401k with match
- Short & long term disability
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Service animals welcome
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative
About the Job
Our Customer Success team has a part time Customer Success manager opening. The role of the Engagement Customer Success Manager (CSM) is to manage the customer’s experience by providing one-on-one trainings with customers to help them adopt and utilize our product to its fullest.
- Responsible for demonstrating the value and benefits of our product while developing positive customer relationships.
- Conduct 1-on-1 training with offices to ensure customers are receiving positive business results from the Weave platform and understand/appreciate its impact.
- Drive adoption of existing features and identify opportunities for additional value.
- Ensure customers have the necessary resources to be trained on the newest product releases and features.
- Identify upsell strategies and drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Become well versed in Weave products and processes.
- Maintain consistent updates in Gainsight, Salesforce, and Zendesk to provide an accurate overview of customers current state.
- Work with our support team to identify deficiencies in process and current customer support needs.
- Define process builds/changes across the company to drive more efficiency.
What do you need to accomplish the job?
- Extensive experience in customer facing roles, with a background in support and/or sales. Sales experience a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate ethical behavior and decision making at all times.
- Experience with customer account management during the delivery and implementation of complex SaaS applications.
- Proven experience with managing customer issues and resolving technical and process related issues.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques (suggestive selling/upselling).
- Must be hungry, creative and caring.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor. Strong presentation and communication skills are essential.
- Sales experience is a plus.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere 🌍🧑🏾💻👨💻🚀