Here are the requirements needed for the two main features of the app.
1. User should be able to set the contacts for each emergency type (Family, Medical, Police, Fire, Disaster)
2. When an emergency type is chosen, user should be able to choose again what emergency they are calling about (example: when chosen police, they must choose if its a theft, assault, etc.)
3. Once chosen, the app should be able to know the location of the user.
4. And then send an automatic SMS to the set contact number that was set by the user.
5. The SMS should include the location of the user (in the form of street name&city) and also the emergency type(theft/assault/etc)
6. For the extra feature, the app should be able to read incoming text messages so that when another phone sends a keyword, the app will send another automatic SMS that will include the location of the phone.
Posted On: July 12, 2021 11:19 UTC
Category: Mobile App Development
Skills:Mobile App Development
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com