Headquarters: Lucerne, Switzerland
- You support the licensing department in their communication towards rights holders.
- You research diverse internal getAbstract newsletters, reading lists, articles, webinars, and other marketing activitiesacross different departments.
- You collect data, enter them in an existing book marketing database and promptly supply international publisher partnerswith coverage samples.
- Completed apprenticeship or 1+ years working experience as team assistant or related area.
- Good technical understanding, research experience and administrative task oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and self-manage time effectively.
- Good communication skills in English and German. Other languages a plus.
- Collaborative team player with empathy.
- A dynamic, collaborative, team-based culture with international flair.
- A flexible and friendly workplace environment.
- The job is remote in Germany.
- You will travel once a year to our international company kick-off (in Europe or the US) and occasionally to our HQ in Switzerland.
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more