Techwan an Everbridge company are currently seeking an English speaking Full Stack WEB and .NET Developer. This is a remote/home-based contract position.
Do you want to save lives and keep business running – faster? We work with critical response teams to get them to critical emergencies – faster. You will enhance the operators experience to dramatically improve the information exchange with field operators (ambulance, fire service, police, …).
We are looking for someone who is able to autonomously design, develop and implement Web and .NET applications with features including, but not limited to, user interfaces, 3rd party software interactions, audio/video/text communication, in-app notifications, GIS, async operation.
What you’ll do:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing high scale, multi-tier applications.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience with SPA Web Applications based on: Framework: Angular v8+ / Languages: js/TypeScript; css/scss /Build tools: node, npm / Testing: Karma
- Deep knowledge of, and demonstrable experience with .NET Framework / .NET Core, WPF, WCF / AspNetCore
- Backend: .NET Framework /.NET Core. Strong understanding of Object-Oriented design patterns and best practices, Security/Performance, SaaS, RESTful services.
- Basic understanding of Cloud Architecture will be helpful.
- Experiences with Microsoft SQL Server and Postgres
- Knowledge of Network communication will be helpful.
- Knowledge of GIS (ESRI, OpenLayer) systems will be helpful.
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to think critically and solve problems with well thought-out solutions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong learning agility – passion and curiosity for code! You continuously learn about the latest developments in technology, with a view to if/how they could be applied to improve our customer experience.
- Experience with collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project.
- Fluency in English (must have)
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives. We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience. Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today! Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere 🌍🧑🏾💻👨💻🚀