I’m looking for a freelancer that has a LOT of experience in web research and/or link building to work with our agency on a small, on-going monthly project.
Prospecting quality, relevant websites, blogs and online publications or a link development campaign.
The prospector must follow specific guidelines as far as the pages that are prospected and deliver them in a spreadsheet (along with contact details) and other information in an ongoing fashion. The freelancer must also have a lot of experience identifying quality websites but we will provide extra training in this area as well. This could be a long term job for the right applicants.
– have STRONG attention to detail
– be an observant person and have the ability to focus completely on the task at hand (no multitasking while doing this work)
– ability to follow directions and our process as outlined
– have good organization skills
– able to communicate (both written and verbally) in perfect English
– able to manage their own time, possess good time management skills, and can complete work on time
– self motivated
– capable of prospecting (or sourcing) a lot of quality websites (sometimes up to 20-50 per day)
– skilled at determining what makes a good prospects and can vet websites per our needs
– available for on the phone as needed for training.
If you’re interested, please message me for more details.
PLEASE do not reply with a generic or robotic message. We want applicants that are able to demonstrate they read this listing and understand what it is I’m asking for.
Hourly Range: $5.00-$12.00
Posted On: July 12, 2021 13:57 UTC
Category: Online Research
Skills:Critical Thinking, Information Literacy, Contact Lists, Topic Research, Research, Internet Research, Data Entry, SEO, Web Research, Link Building
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com