We are an agency based in Toronto Canada that is overloaded with work. We need an asset that can take a website buildout from start to finish and be on time and on budget.
This website is WooCommerce on WordPress for a custom paint shop. One of 4 "configurator" plugins will be used (TBD – likely to be https://wpconfigurator.com/) that allow customers to change the color of several items on the store during the checkout process to customize the products color.
Photography will be handled by the client, as it is specific to the plugin used. We will handle the buildout of products with the client. We will be the point of contact with the client and all communications will go through us.
We will provide the hosting environment, the initial WordPress install and will provide paid versions of all plugins required. We will also provide any content required for the site and other brand related items like logos, privacy policies, terms & conditions etc.
– WooCommerce install and config
– Theme install and config
– Tax importation (we will provide CSV)
– "configurator" plugin install and configuration (what plugin will be be decided before project start)
– deal with any glitches the theme might have with the configurator plugin, WooCommerce or WordPress
– ensure responsive site features work on mobile as well as on desktop
– handle any small changes to the look and feel of the website, or issues related to visibility of specific parts of checkout (text not visible, buttons hard to read, etc)
-installation of other plugins like payment gateways and shipping gateways (Typically Auth.net and Shipstation ,YEOST SEO, w3 Cache etc)
No code related requirements
– must be available for work and communication during North American business hours.
– 12 hour or less responses to communications
– Excellent English and cognition in English
– weekly status report via email on Fridays
Posted On: July 12, 2021 13:59 UTC
Category: Ecommerce Development
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com