Who We Are:
D4C (Design for Communities NGO) is an associated foundation based in Vienna and Beirut that brings together designers and professionals from a variety of backgrounds to engage in community projects in different countries. The interdisciplinary platform connects architects, landscape & urban designers, planners, environmental, climate, mechanical & civil engineers through a diverse portfolio of projects operating at the highest levels of innovation in the field.
• To be the LEADING social enterprise that promotes design, creativity, technology and innovation at the forefront of community-based and impact-driven projects for sustainable developments.
We are looking for a skilled Graphic/Web/UX Designer experienced in WordPress to help us revamp and enhance user experience on our website. We want to add payment processing, dynamic chatting and news updates on our landing page. We are a growing community, and we would like our website to be a go-to newsletter and platform for transparent communication and international designer connectivity.
• Experienced Graphic Designer
• Prior Experience with Web Development and Web Design
• Experience with WordPress
• UI, UX interactivity design experience is a plus
To be a best fit for this project you need:
• Ability to communicate clearly
• Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
• Creativity and Attention to Details
• Eagerness to become part of our international design community
If you are interested in this project, please reply with your prior experience.
Hourly Range: $10.00-$15.00
Posted On: July 12, 2021 13:21 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:WordPress, Web Design, Website Development, Graphic Design, Mockup, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Website, Payment Processing, Website Customization, Visual Communication, HTML
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com