At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners and our patients.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the preparation and distribution of external and internal financial statements and financial reporting.
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process across multiple locations.
- Coordinate, develop, update, and maintain written policies and procedures over the financial reporting process.
- Lead policy establishment and maintenance of policies including stock-based compensation ASC 740, revenue recognition ASC 606, leases ASC 842 and other key accounting policies.
- Implement inventory cost accounting with Netsuite implementation and set structure for weekly standard costing/purchase price variances analysis including identifying and explaining variances to product costs
- Assist in implementation of inventory and warehouse management modules within NetsuiteAnalyze data to determine whether certain applications of accounting policies may be most beneficial to the Company
- Work with the greater accounting team on various projects as the Company prepares for initial audit and also on an ongoing basis. Given the stage of our Company, a willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the data will be a necessity
- Work with key business stakeholders to ensure understanding of the Company’s transactions and any related accounting implications
- Participate in the selection of an independent auditor; coordinate and lead as the primary point of contact for the Company’s first annual external audit
- Coordinate process exploration and documentation, including identifying internal controls and working toward SOX compliance
- Work cross-collaboratively with business partners on finance initiativesIndividual contributor role
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Big 4 Accounting or similar experience
- At least 10 years of experience with SEC disclosure and reporting requirements
- Strong technical U.S. GAAP accounting knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, particularly written
- Ability to manage many different priorities at once
- Experience with SOX 404 compliance
- Knowledge of best practices in internal controls
- ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP, or Netsuite knowledge is preferred.
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere 🌍🧑🏾💻👨💻🚀