Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented Recruiter to help with our expansion. This role will focus on various corporate/general hiring: Compliance, Customer Service, various back-office (Finance, Legal, Ops, etc) in Singapore and APAC.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter is to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline and advising and building a close relationship with your business partners.
This is a full-time position that can be in Singapore or remote from other locations.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Be a true Talent Partner to your respective business line(s) – not just execute, but consult, advice, coach, etc.
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process. Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions
- 3-5+ years of experience in recruitment, ideally, within top-tier tech companies or agencies
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Skilled with modern sourcing and selection techniques
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals
- Effective stakeholder management, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Positive on crypto
Conditions• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere ???????