Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
What you’ll do…
- Answer support questions for our European customers. We support both email and live chat with occasional phone calls (these would be troubleshooting Zoom calls scheduled in advance).
- Troubleshoot technical issues. If you like solving puzzles, software support is endlessly fun!
- Contribute customer feedback. At Qwilr the customer’s voice matters and everyone working with customers is able to help funnel that feedback right back into the product.
- Work with our Education team on editing and maintaining documentation and filming fun and friendly videos for customers.
- Hold training calls for larger customers to get them onboarded onto the software.
- Occasionally support customers on the weekends (currently once every 6 weeks).
- You have support experience, preferably B2B SaaS support experience. We’re looking for at least 1-2 years of previous support experience, preferably written support in a B2B environment.
- You have excellent command of English. We don’t mind where you are based as long as it’s a European timezone (one or two hours off GMT), but you must have excellent written and spoken English skills. Great writing skills are essential.
- You’re empathetic towards customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You realize that not everyone has the same skill set and that people sometimes make mistakes. You make customers feel empowered after interacting with support and not stupid because of a small mistake.
- You love solving problems. While Qwilr works hard to make the software easy to understand, sometimes customers want to do things that take a bit of thinking or they’ll run into a bug. We’re looking for someone who loves solving puzzles and can help figure out the best way forward to get a customer back up and running.
- You have clear routines and structure. Qwilr’s support team is entirely remote and stretched all across the world. Remote working means you will need a high degree of organization and self-leadership in the way you manage your day efficiently without having other people around.
- You have experience creating tutorial videos
- You’re enthusiastic about customer education and creating educational resources
- You’re comfortable leading customer classes and webinars
We Work Remotely: Customer Support Jobs