We are looking for the best of the best – motivated problem-solvers, excellent engineers, people who like what they do, and more importantly – know what they do.
If you find yourself in the following description and you are an experienced Android developer – keep reading…
Join our well-organized product or agency teams where your ideas and suggestions are always taken into account. We have confidence in the people we hire and give them ownership from day one. We appreciate proactivity and individual efforts and we make sure that each team member has a chance for personal development, primarily in the form of learning through work on cutting-edge technology and processes.
We are trusted with major brands and their core mobile products and strategies such as Rosetta Stone, Napster, Penguin Random House, and many more. So let’s build together great products that evolve our clients’ business!
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Top-notch equipment: new MacBook Pro or PC of your choice, phone and any extra peripheral devices that you might need
- Lots of internal and external educations such as code review and regular dedicated time for research and improvement. In previous years we also attended: Droidcon Berlin, Droidcon London, Google IO, KotlinConf, and AppDevCon.
- Flexible working hours: we don’t look at the clock but rather at results. You can create your work schedule in the way that suits you best
- Clear career development plan – we do not want you to stagnate with us, we monitor your personal development and reward you. Expect financial advances in line with skills advances
What are we looking for?
- Relevant experience as an Android developer
- Excellent knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Excellent knowledge of Design patterns and SW architecture
Bonus (not required, but could be useful):
- Experience with core libraries such as RxJava/Flow, Dagger/Koin, Room, Retrofit..
- Experience with large and complex codebases
- Experience with Android architecture components
- Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform
- Any kind of portfolio where you can show us your work
We are waiting for you on your first day with all the equipment prepared and with a dedicated team member to welcome you onto our onboarding process.
Hurry up and apply!
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere ???????