About Lyra HealthLyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.2 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the RoleWe are looking for an experienced psychologist leader with a passion for clinical quality and supervision. You will support the growth of our Blended Care Therapy program (which combines live therapy sessions with CBT-based digital tools) by providing clinical and administrative supervision to Masters-level clinicians. This includes reviewing clinical cases and providing feedback as well as supporting providers in their case conceptualization and treatment planning. You will also assist with key quality improvement initiatives including ongoing clinical consultations, provider training and quality assurance reviews.
This position is fully remote.
- PhD or PsyD in clinical or counseling psychology
- Unrestricted license in any US state
- Completion of a supervised APA accredited internship
- 5+ years postdoctoral clinical experience, preferably in an academic or VA setting
- Prior experience with clinical supervision and education
- Prior administrative management experience is a plus
- Skilled in providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT, exposure therapy for anxiety disorders)
- Focus on short-term psychotherapy using outcomes management
- Comfort and demonstrated experience with technology tools used to create efficiencies in workflows and track progress
- Passionate about mental health
- Independent, open-minded, non-judgmental, compassionate, flexible, good humor
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication and listening)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere ???????