Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
As Principal, Solution Architect, you are responsible for leading the solution design of League’s product and platform for its client partners. The ideal candidate will thrive in applying healthcare and technical expertise to help clients achieve goals through technology transformations. You will be adept at discussing strategic objectives with client executives and translating them into an actionable solution with technical experts both at League, its partners and client teams. You will be a passionate advocate for the platform and represent the League product strategy and vision with our clients.
In this role, you partner with the Implementation team:
- Lead, develop and nurture a function with League with platform and industry expertise to guide our teams’ deployment of the optimal technology solutions to help our clients achieve their business goals.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for product and platform discussions with clients business leaders and the implementation team members.
- Develop a training plan and ongoing process to certify the Implementation team’s knowledge of the platform for existing and upcoming features and functionality to improve quality of implementations.
- Develop standard demo scripts and data sets for the teams to leverage during implementation to help clients understand the product.
- Accountable for the quality of the solution design meeting the clients needs through partnership with others on the Implementation, Product, Engineering, Growth and Client Solutions teams.
- Partner with the project manages to facilitate the process to elicit, understand and document client technical and business requirements across League and client team members.
- Create documentation to capture business requirements and solution design for the client.
- Conduct platform demonstrations to clients during the implementation to aid in the client’s understanding of League.
In this role you partner with the Product & Engineering teams:
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams at League by actively participating in roadmap discussions.
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to understand product design decisions at the proper level of detail to articulate preferred design approaches to clients to remain consistent with the product vision and roadmap.
- Exercise sound judgment collaborating with and including Product and Engineering SMEs in client implementation discussions and decisions.
- Provide client testimonials for teams to incorporate into the product development planning efforts and roadmaps.
- Navigate disparate client requests and priorities to set proper expectations with clients on the delivery future product features in partnership with inputs from Product and Engineering teams at League.
- Drive the extraction of business requirements through industry and client knowledge to deploy the product consistent with the vision of both the client and League leadership teams.
In this role you partner with the Growth team:
- Partner with Solution Engineers and Account Executives to captures the voice of the customer and market to communicate back to the Product and Engineering teams to inform the product roadmap prioritization.
- Support the scoping and pricing for new business opportunities through product, healthcare and solution delivery expertise.
- Partner with Solution Engineers and the team to help grow revenue by converting late-stage client opportunities.
- Facilitate solution design in late-stage client prospects in partnership with the Solution Engineers, Platform Customer Leads and others to architect a strategy and approach to have League solutions drive key business objectives.
- Collaborate with business, product, digital and IT client teams to better understand the League product and platform to expedite solution design workshops and planning.
- Partner with the Platform Customer Lead to drive the expansion of League products through the deployment and/or design of platform solutions at existing clients.
In this role you will partner with the Client Solutions team:
- Partner with Customer Success and Client Operations to capture the voice of the customer and market to communicate back to the Product and Engineering teams to inform the product roadmap prioritization
- Help troubleshoot issues related to solution design and recommend resolutions based upon client and product expertise.
- Communicate new product features and functionality available to enhance existing client solutions.
- Collaborate with Client Solutions teams to construct deployment strategies and plans of new product functionality for existing clients.
- Apply knowledge of existing client solution to guide subsequent implementations of new product features to ensure new solutions integrate effectively and seamlessly.
- Assist with the development of training materials and train-the-trainer sessions to enhance existing clients’ adoption of new product features.
- 10+ of healthcare technology experience
- 10+ years of client management experience
- Expert at liaising with technical SMEs and business executives to help achieve common goals through complex technology initiatives
- Experience with data architecture and integration
- Strong ability to synthesize inputs from multiple sources and communicate a comprehensive understanding for the client and teams to execute
- Proven track record establishing strong relationships with clients
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, with the ability to engage, inspire, build credibility and build trust across all levels of an organization
- Demonstrate creative problem solving skills and ability to adapt approaches as needed for each engagement
- Strong leadership skills and a drive to make a large impact on the company and its clients
- Experience at a SaaS, health-tech company, and/or start-up company highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League:Learn more about us in this short video!League, Cleveland Clinic collaborate to make employees healthier across North AmericaLeague and Loblaw bring next-generation digital health platform to customersLeague Completes Workday Approved Integration
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere ???????