Do you enjoy really getting inside a customer, solving complex technical problems, while also driving a vision for enabling sophisticated Fortune 500 enterprise customers to succeed?
Kasada is not your typical Web Security business and there is nothing typical about this highly technical, product focused, customer driven role. We are Australia’s 2019 Cyber Startup of the Year and a 2021 Baby Black Unicorn Finalist. We doubled the size of our business last year, and our ambitions are to grow even faster in 2021 (and we are!). This is a fantastic opportunity to get in at the ground level as we further build out the core of our business.
This isn’t your ordinary Senior Technical Account Manager role, and Kasada is not your typical Cyber Security business. We’re helping humans take control back, and we’re looking for a tech savvy rock star who doesn’t just value our very human customers, we’re looking for someone who truly lives and breathes delivering an extraordinary customer experience, while solving highly complex and challenging technical problems. Our Technical Support Team is an integral part of our global customers’ success, and you will have a direct impact on our largest enterprise customers in everything you do.
If you’re a great communicator and collaborator, a future thinker and natural problem solver, while being able to see the holistic view of highly complex customers, to meet their needs, then you may just be the new team member we’re looking for. We need someone who seeks to understand our customers’ goals, and enables them to succeed; both directly by solving problems, and by working closely across Kasada with R&D, Engineering and Product Teams. Someone who sees opportunities and pro-actively engages in business wide projects, influencing our product evolution to deliver the optimal customer experience.
While this role does not require you to live near our office, it will require availability during PST business hours and some travel to meet with customers and co-workers or attend company events.
What you will bring
- Combining technical ingenuity and out-of-this-world customer service, you will be hungry for continual learning, while also bringing your personal expertise to the team, through:
- Successfully managed customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction, with a real passion for working directly with customers, bonus if those customers were large and complex!
- Excellent analytical skills & problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Exceptional verbal and written organizational, presentation, and communication skills, with a strong degree of empathy for the customer experience, and ability to “speak customer”
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability & Initiative.
- Absolute understanding of how the DNS works
- Basic understanding of MacOS and Unix Terminal commands
- Knowledge or experience in using and troubleshooting issues with CDNs like Cloudfront/Akamai/Section.io…
- Past experience with cloud providers, preferably AWS
- Data driven with strong experience working with data analytics tools such as Splunk, Tableau or PowerBI
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast paced environment.
- Competitive & competitively aware. Proficient at explaining strengths & vulnerabilities.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively operate with a wide variety of people and roles
- Willingness to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- 3+ years of experience in a related function is required. Direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent demonstrated experience.
What you will do
- Act as a single point of contact for the customers to provide supportability, performance, and best practice advice and assessment related to Kasada and our customer’s infrastructure
- Understand and maintain documentation around the customer infrastructure, workflows and configuration of Kasada instance/s.
- Solve complex customer support tickets often involving CDNs, source code, and web application issues.
- On behalf of the customer, engage collaboratively with other teams at Kasada when additional expertise is needed around communication, investigation, and resolution of application issues
- Actively monitor customer tickets during business hours, and work urgent and high requests
- Coordinate with others to initiate, join, or monitor Zoom/ Screen share sessions as requested by customers
- Provide escalation assistance as needed for all other Premium tickets
- Perform Root Cause Analysis, Ticket Analysis and system health checks for Premium customers a needed
- Participate and lead the Quarterly Business reviews for the assigned accounts by presenting metrics, data and health check summary and recommendations.
- Work proactively with customers on activities such as product impact reports, coordinating upgrades, communicating upcoming features, and ensuring their installation is running smoothly.
Further opportunities to contribute to other projects and initiatives are open to you and your passions.
Our teamWe are ONE Team, and we work as a united force to continually deliver a positive impact to the world and each other, as we grow. We pride ourselves in our curiosity, digging deep while creating a fun, innovative and balanced environment. We are fast moving and fast growing, focusing on the right problems to get the greatest outcomes for our customers and our team. We encourage each other to share experiences and opinions, AND to act on them. We empower you to do great things!
More about KasadaOur mission is to give online businesses the freedom to focus on what they do best, freeing them from the time and stress of fighting fraud and malicious automation. Continually innovating and creating software to enable humans to take back control of the internet, Kasada empowers enterprises to both protect their businesses, and make smart decisions based on real data, real transactions and real growth; pioneering a better approach that’s simple to use and ensures immediate and long-lasting protection… WE stop the bots!
Founded in Australia, Kasada has expanded in Sydney, Melbourne, New York, San Francisco and London; and we are looking for people who are passionate about creating a secure and safe internet for businesses and people, everywhere AND having a damned good time while we do it!
More about our benefitsRegardless of location, or whether you work in the office, from home, or a combination of the two, Kasada is a highly collaborative team, and we are always looking for more ways to have fun! We support you with some great perks, such as: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, health & wellbeing options, flexible learning, Hackathon days, killer swag and more, as we continue expanding our benefits portfolio!
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere ???????