I am a mechanical engineer from Australia and I am looking for a virtual assistant (or an agency) who can support me with some time-consuming tasks.
One main task would be to generate laser cut files (DXF) from my designed machines. I will send you the STEP file. What I need is an overview file in (PDF and DWG) and a BOM. All files contain:
• Part name
• DXF file name (Part Number)
• Material Thickness
• Outside dimension (width and length)
This overview file has to be aligned with a BOM Excel List.
Additionally, I need a zip compressed folder of all laser cut parts in DXF format. Each file is the designated part only (no dimensioning, text or anything else). Please see attached files as an example.
Besides this I need support for various tasks like:
• Website development
• LinkedIn profile development
• Email setup with own domain
• Excel Spreadsheet Template design
• Web research
• Word document formatting and rephrasing
The goal is to expand my business and get more clients.
For me it is important that you:
• Have very good English (phone calls will be required)
• Some sort of technical background/ engineering knowledge
• Rephrase the task before you start, so I know that you understood what I need
• Estimate the workload (hours will be capped accordingly)
• Give me a status update every 5 working hours
• Keep a deadline of 72 hours (bigger tasks will be divided in milestones)
You will get one or two tasks at a time and we will start with 5 to 10 hours per week.
Hourly Range: $4.00-$10.00
Posted On: September 10, 2021 03:01 UTC
Category: Virtual/Administrative Assistance
Skills:Microsoft Excel, Website Development, LinkedIn Profile Development, Virtual Assistant, Email, Mechanical Engineering, Web Research, 3D Design, Autodesk AutoCAD
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com