Project Requirements for Private Financing:
1) Import current company Cap Table for robust analysis across various equity classes and convertible debt.
2) Create a Template to model out proposed FCV’s new Term Sheet provisions that include a variety of variables within a Term sheet (Example attached). Allow for assessment of impact for changing different variables.
3) Create modeling template for liquidity events (IPO, buyout) according the liquidity waterfall preferences in a Term sheet for several different price points. Allow us to input different price points over time.
4) Template to understand impact of future financings on our current portfolio company and shareholder ownership with for example a Series B round impacting Series A and Common. Ability to compare multiple Term Sheets and provisions side by side.
5) Include Options and Warrant Coverages, Pre and Post Money valuations and share ownership impacts
Karl – I don’t know if you’ve done anything like this before, please advise. I’m attaching several confidential samples from others that may help illustrated what info we need; however, I don’t want this format to limit you and your capabilities/creativity to use graphics, etc. Also, there is a very good online company Ledgy.com that can give you more examples of what info we need. Hopefully this is enough to give you an idea of the scope of the project.
Let me know your estimated time to completion, costs for the project, etc. Happy to discuss it further. Thank you, Dan Olson.
Posted On: September 11, 2021 19:15 UTC
Category: Mobile App Development
Skills:Microsoft Excel, Spreadsheets, VBA, Data Analysis, Google Spreadsheets, Financial Modeling, Data Visualization, Web Scraper, Accounting, Xero
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com