Job description : Senior UI/UX Designer
OCO Global has been at the centre of international trade and investment for 20 years. OCO Global supports its clients in building and executing successful plans to attract international investment and grow businesses in new markets. OCO is building a platform. It enables OCO Global to transform from a service provider towards an orchestrator of the international trade and investment market.
OCO Global transforms from a service provider towards an orchestrator of the international trade and investment market. To do so, we implement a multi-sided platform business model that focuses on facilitating value exchanges on our platform between all stakeholders in an orchestrated, efficient and personal way. Stakeholders are for example companies who want to enter new markets and Economic Development and Foreign Direct Investment Organizations who want to help these companies to grow.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to improve the interaction design of the MVP we are working on. If all works out well we want to work with you on our future platform releases as well.
To be successful in this role, you should have a minimum of 5+ years experience in UI/UX design of online service applications and / or multi-sided value exchange platforms.
You should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to quickly understand the platform business we are in and the multiple stakeholders and journeys we need to support.
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX designer who will support the OCO Platform product team with various UI/UX needs and (re)design of the current Gateway (end user dashboard). The ideal candidate isn´t afraid to take responsibility for leading.
You can work from home and collaborate with the team online.
– Work closely with the OCO Platform product team.
– Help detect improvements needed in the MVP design. The MVP is a combination of a Gateway (user interface), interaction platform (e.g. events) and intelligent targeting app. Challenge is to create a seamless interaction design through the 3 platforms.
– Rapidly produce concepts/prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes to communicate UI/UX clearly to the product team.
– Create high-quality UI/UX design, flows and wireframes
– Communicate with the CTO and its development team to ensure efficient and accurate implementation of designs.
– Available within 2 or 3 weeks for a partime job. Workload of around 2 weeks.
– Willing to stay on the job to design future releases of the platform (starting as part timer).
– Understand what it takes to create awesome, b2b service oriented experiences
– Biased toward action and execution. You get nervous if you’re not sketching concepts, tweaking flows or polishing the designs that represent the big-thinking work
– A strong portfolio showcasing extensive understanding of design principles and advanced UI/UX skills.
– 5+ years work experience in UI/UX, with a focus on interactive service applications and/or platforms.
– Strong understanding of usability and service design principles.
– Flexibility to work under a tight Timeline.
– Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
– Must submit a resume and must include a link to your portfolio with samples of your work demonstrating the above requirements.
Nice to have
– Visual design skills.
– Understanding of multi-sided platform business models like Airbnb and Uber.
Hourly Range: $30.00-$60.00
Posted On: September 14, 2021 14:25 UTC
Category: UX/UI Design
Skills:Software Design, Interaction Design, Landing Page, Visual Communication, User Interface Design, Responsive Design, User Experience Design, Mobile App Design, Web Design, Wireframes, Prototype, Figma, Sketch, Mockup
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com