We’re looking to engage a website developer or web development agency for a long-term relationship to rebuild our corporate website.
Our current site is very outdated, overloaded with information and has a confusing customer journey.
I have attached a PDF with some notes regarding key pages and functionality, but there is far more information including a site map and API docs in the Google drive below:
We’re really mainly just looking for a highly skilled developer to build and manage the site long-term. I plan to take care of the following work to reduce costs:
– All content writing – SEO driven.
– Designs – I will work with an outside designer to create the core wireframes across desktop and mobile, you’ll then adapt this across more generic pages.
– Migrating and uploading content.
What you need to do:
– Develop the key pages and implement the functionality as outlined.
– Help with site mapping to avoid 404 errors.
– Implement API’s through NAB Connect and our CRM.
– Host and manage the site long-term.
– Set up integrations with Google Analytics and Mailchimp through Google Tag Manager.
I am sure you’ll have loads more questions.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT OUR BUSINESS DIRECTLY OR YOU WILL AVOID ANY CHANCE OF GETTING THIS WORK.
Posted On: September 15, 2021 06:08 UTC
Category: CMS Development
Skills:API, WordPress, Website Development, HTML, CSS, Website
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com