Looking for a very product minded UI/UX designer that can think out of the box, creatively, and passionately to build a product demo for our upcoming supply-chain platform.
– 15-25 interactive screens of the platform
– Product Demo video in this style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZb-kSOcIRQ&t=68s (we can add the voiceover)
Supply-chain is inherently already complex, so we need to overcompensate with simplicity to make the platform not feel overwhelming, especially considering our target market is are mom and pops brand owners. Check out the attached dashboard screen to get an idea of what we’re going for
There is no front-end coding required, however, many screens will be animated so the end video looks like a real platform (and different elements on different pages may need to be opened/clicked in the video to show interactivity). You can build this on the design platform of your choice whether adobe XD, Figma, etc.
Movley is building an end-to-end supply-chain platform for small to medium enterprises (95% of e-com sellers). We are building vision UI/UX that demonstrate function, and design to investors, clients, and partners.
This will be critical in raising our seed funding, getting signed letter of intents from future customers and suppliers, running paid ads to get new customers, and building new partnerships.
What we are looking for:
– Experience working in product development
– Significant experience working with dashboard-type SAAS platforms
– Experience building consumer software (although we are a B2B company, we are building a platform for mom and pop shops)
Posted On: September 15, 2021 01:52 UTC
Category: UX/UI Design
Skills:High Fidelity Design, Components Design, Prototype, Wireframes, Mockup, Interaction Design, User Experience Design, User Interface Design
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com