We are looking for a React and a React Native developer to work with our inhouse backend developer to create a caregiver registry. The registry has two types of users: caregivers and employers. Caregivers are primarily mobile phone users and employers both phone and computer users and so the service should be seamless across all platforms.
The service uses MongoDB Atlas and MongoDB Realm. In addition, we use Twilio for SMS and telephony services. Hence, the front end should be responsive and alert to Twilio status changes such as phone call ringing, call drop or pick up by recipient.
PROCESS OF WORK
1. Create UI mockup for service – the search jobs and caregivers UI is very important
2. Create frontend while using dummy data
3. Sync backend with frontend and test with real data
4. Instrument site with digital marketing services [e.g., use ids for button clicks/form submissions] and deploy the service
5. Clear any kinks that appear after 4 weeks after deployment
The bulk of the work lies in step 3 where we use Stripe, Mailchimp, Twilio APIs in addition to syncing with MongoDB Realm and MongoDB Atlas. In this step 3, we’ll tackle user authentication/authorization, notifications etc.
– High level of React + React Native experience
– Experience with Twilio strongly preferred
– Use of notifications/front end socketio
Please share a sample of your portfolio that used React/React Native.
Hourly Range: $30.00-$50.00
Posted On: September 15, 2021 01:26 UTC
Category: Front-End Development
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com