We’re looking for a UI/UX designer to help create a website for a B2B technology company. The target persona we are going for is not sophisticated, therefore we require someone who can distill and transmit complex topics in a simplified manner.
This project encompasses market and user research, UX design (wireframes, prototypes), UI website design, and some content writing expertise, (although we will most likely look into additional resources for that – your advice here will be highly appreciated as well).
– Website fully prototyped and designed.
– Several landing pages for A/B testing pricing and communicating different USPs.
– Written content for the different sections of the website and landing pages, or at least research on what content pieces need to be developed.
– User flows justifying experience decisions/design.
– Recommendations on automated content triggers as part of the user journey.
Special skills needed for this project:
– Expert knowledge of mockup tools.
– Great research and communication skills.
– A user-first approach to websites, thinking about not just the website experience but conversion and communication user flows.
What we offer you:
– A high degree of freedom (you’re the expert, not us).
– Working with a young, fast-moving and highly motivated team.
In your proposal, please provide a one- or two-paragraph summary of your design experience and why you’d be a great fit for this work. Also include two relevant samples that show your best design work and creativity, (including content writing if applicable).
Hourly Range: $18.00-$25.00
Posted On: September 15, 2021 17:22 UTC
Category: UX/UI Design
Skills:Wireframes, UX Writing, Visual Communication, Graphic Design, User Flows, Mockup, Content Creation, Content Guidelines
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com