We are looking for candidates who are experienced with data entry and specifically image review. Screening images in a queue and giving a Pass/Fail (yes/no) score based on specific criteria.
We are open to candidates in any location however you should be able to work with some overlap of PST business hours.
NOTE: there is a document attached to this posting that shows various product images that are similar to what you could expect in this role.
Feel free to submit a couple responses with your proposal. Answer the question: Can the image be used on Zappos site (Yes/No) and why or why not
– Approve/reject images in a queue based on quality and technology specifications
– Obtain vendor images from vendor provided FTP sites or directly via email or other file sharing applications
– Communicate with vendors/buyers (written) to resolve image issues
– Sign on to our vendor portal to submit tickets
– We expect this role to require 30-40 hours per week and will need some overlap with US PST business hours