Situation: We have a WordPress website that was created by a third-party company. They used the WPBakery plugin to build the website. The issue is this plugin does not offer much flexibility in terms of design and maintenance. A designer was hired to design a new version of the website, to update the colors and style. The limitations of the design plugin prevent us to apply to new style in house.
What will be provided: The entirety of the content (texts, titles, content of every webpage), the new design to follow, the style (color codes, fonts, etc.).
What needs to be done: We are looking for someone to work with a modern design plugin (i.e.: Elementor) to completely revamp the website. Apply the newly created designs to the whole website and add the content that is already existent.
• The website needs to support 2 languages and have a language switcher (French and English)
• The website contains forms to contact us
• Ease of use for non-techy employees to dynamically add information to the website (i.e.: new job postings, news, etc.)
• Support for all types of devices
• Fast response website (we are looking for 80+ score on Page Speed Insights)