I’m looking for a freelancer that can design a cluster board for the new Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4. A reference I/O board is provided by Raspberry Pi for KiCAD.
The specifications of the cluster board are the following:
– Compute Module 4 sockets x4
– 4 microSD card sockets should be added to the front of the board, and connected to the Compute Modules
– A 6-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch IC should be integrated in the board
– All 4 Compute Modules should be connected to the integrated switch
– 2 physical ethernet ports should be made available on the back of the board that should be connected to the integrated switch
– USB-C PD should be used to supply the board with power
Note: The Compute Module I/O Board reference files for KiCad are added to this job. The KiCad files can only be used with the Nightly version of KiCad.
Posted On: October 14, 2021 18:10 UTC
Category: Electrical Engineering
Skills:KiCad, PCB Design, Circuit Design, Raspberry Pi
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com