Headquarters: New York, NY
• Manage day-to-day optimization for existing e-commerce stores
• Review and deploy site updates
• Work with 3rd party partners for platform integrations
• Be proactive about client requirements to ensure successful and ontime delivery of all projects
• Work closely with engineers and act as a liason between project management and design
• Ensure that all deliverables are delivered with the highest quality standard by using the best quality-assurance practices
• Be a key advocate for clients and agency team
• Has experience in the clear and non-ambiguous documentation of requirements, deliverables, schedules and budgets for projects in Statements of Work
• Has excellent negotiations skills
• Has the ability to manage multiple projects and balance conflicting priorities
• Has experience managing interdisciplinary project teams
• Is an expert presenter and comfortable interacting with senior level clients and stakeholders
• Isn’t daunted by the task of leading large projects and taking responsibility for their success
• Has clear verbal and written communicating skills at all levels
• Is flexible, pragmatic, detail oriented and remains calm in a fast paced environment
• Has a positive and collaborative problem solving attitude
• 3 or more years of frontend experience with emphasis on beautiful, pixel-accurate, scalable and highly functional front-end experiences.
• Knowledgeable with content management systems – with a strong preference of knowledge with Shopify and Shopify Plus.
• Ability to work with new and evolving technology and 3rd party integrations via APIs.
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more