ProcurementExpress.com is a world-class SaaS helping its customers control their spend with an easy-to-use purchase order creation and approval.
ProcurementExpress.com facilitates purchasing for companies all over the world with an in-house developed offering providing a web app, mobile apps, browser integration as well as software integration with well-known B2B apps such as Zapier, Xero, Sage or QuickBooks.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is growing and provides a welcoming and challenging environment to develop your skills and your knowledge while designing great apps.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Design and implement the front-end of all new features in the app using Figma and Rails classes
– Design and implement web design and mobile app techniques and principles that are functional and brand consistent, providing an engaging customer experience
– Advise the Product team on the feature roadmap for the development and deployment of solutions to customers
– Work with the Development team to deliver customer-friendly and customer-oriented features to make them say Wow!
– Monitor and impact web app and mobile app UI and UX design and usability from the design phase to the implementation phase
– Ensure that design standards are maintained
– Work effectively in collaboration with other team members, partners and other company teams.
– 5+ years of established track record implementing high-quality software applications
– Figma experience optional
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
– Able to work as part of a team, collaborate and build strong working relationships
– Development infrastructure: Rails, HTML, CSS
Hourly Range: $20.00-$50.00
Posted On: November 03, 2021 10:10 UTC
Category: UX/UI Design
Skills:Mobile App Design, Style Guide, Components Design, User Interface Design, User Experience Design, User Flows, Responsive Design, Mockup, Prototype
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com