Who we are:
KattenRadar helps people to find back their missing cat by using Facebook & Instagram advertisements.
What we need:
Our website (https://www.kattenradar.com/) just got redesigned, and we’re looking for a frontend developer to develop this website from scratch. A complete interactive Figma mockup has been created by a UI/UX designer, and will be supplied to potential candidates. The website consist of:
– ~ 10 Innerpages
– Custom functionalities:
– progressive form that looks like a chat
– dynamic image preview based on user input
– custom maps
– customer dashboard with a couple statistics
– multiple post & get requests to our API based on user
– Multi language support
– 90+ sitespeed score in Pagespeed Insights
This is a straightforward job for a frontend developer that knows what (s)he’s doing, especially as we have a full Figma design that just needs to be implemented.
– Frontend development
– Prior projects with custom html pages (we prefer not to use a site builder like wordpress, to guarantee )
– Writing/maintaining readable code (others should be able to easily add/change functionality’s in the future)
Size of project:
This website uses our own API to make post and get requests so communication will be key for this project. Choice of languages and frameworks is up to your preference, please explain to us which framework/language you think fits best and why.
We’re also looking for HTML versions of our emails to be made (based on a design) and other development activities in the future.
For this project we will set out milestones, whenever all components for a milestone are approved we will move on working towards the next milestone.
We hope to find one developer that’ll be able to assist us on multiple projects in the future.
Please include in your application:
Your resume and a portfolio of some of the most complex websites you have developed. If you have developed websites that use some form of API as backend, that’s a big plus.