We are looking to hire one or more UI Designers to develop moodboards and look-and-feels for a new web platform on universal healthcare.
The milestones will involve the following:
1) Milestone 1: Develop a moodboard based on the company style guide and any requirements and limitations that we provide you with. (Week of the 15th of November.)
2) Milestone 2: We will provide feedback on the moodboard. Following this, we would like you to develop a single look-and-feel for the website using the homepage wireframe. (Week of the 15th of November with updates made during the week of the 22nd of November)
3) Milestone 3: Once the look-and-feel has been finessed, incorporating client feedback, a style guide will be developed, showing the fonts, colour palette, and how the look-and-feel will be applied across different products (First 2 weeks of December)
4) Milestone 4: In early 2022 (Jan-Feb), the chosen look-and-feel will then be rolled out across all the wireframes, with prototypes created in Adobe XD/Figma.
The ideal applicant:
– Is experienced at creating moodboards and brand identities for websites.
– Can create style guides showing how designs can work across a range of products.
– Is creative, has an eye for detail, and is good at coming up with solutions.
– Can create prototypes (Adobe XD/Figma).
– Has experience working with UX experts to design different types of functionality (menus, icons etc.) keeping in mind the functionality and visual hierarchy of the designed elements.
– Interest in/experience with health information and data visualisation/infographics would be advantageous.
We are developing a new web platform on universal healthcare. Low-fidelity wireframes for all the pages have been developed.
We now need to create a style guide for the look-and-feel of the website, infographics, and any other products that might be created within the project. Once the existing low fidelity wireframes have been updated, the UI designer will be responsible for laying out all the pages of the website (in a program such as Adobe XD or Figma) so that they can be shared with the developer.
The brand identity for the platform will be developed in November-December 2021. In January-February 2022, the UI designer will work to ensure the style guide is applied across the website.
Company description: We are a communication agency and work primarily with UN and other large intergovernmental organisations to help them translate their technical materials into easily accessible, engaging and beautiful communication products of all types. This is currently a single job offer, though we are always looking for UI designers to add to our base of freelancers for ongoing work.
The person that is hired will need to sign a standard non-disclosure agreement. After this has been done, we will be able to share more of the work (including the wireframes that have already been developed).
Hourly Range: $20.00-$40.00
Posted On: November 07, 2021 19:45 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:Prototype, Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Visual Communication, Web Design, Graphic Design, GUI Design
Country: South Africa
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com