I am planning to build an agency website for publishing services that will have the specifications attached (format open office).
I want to clarify the below:
– The project will be done in phases. The first phase (anything in the document that is not set as phase2, 3, 4) is what I need to start my proof of concept. Based on the results I have with the proof of concept I will decide if to go ahead or not with the other phases. So it could take few months from phase 1 to next phases
– As you can understand for the phase 1 I need to limit the scope to the strictly needed to start. Any big improvement that requires higher costs will be considered only for next phases
– Please, set the budget in the offer phase by phase. Consider that next phases scope could change based on the experience and business needs that maybe now I am missing
– To show that you have read the description, please mention your favorite color in your response (better if at the beginning).
– The purpose is to have a long term collaboration
– please do not apply if you do not have tangible examples of similar projects you have worked on.
Your proposal is for all the phases then we will discuss the milestones
Posted On: November 07, 2021 18:58 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:WooCommerce, WordPress, Theme Installation, Web Design, Mockup
Country: United Arab Emirates
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com