We’ve designed an opensource, decentralized, end-to-end encrypted protocol for building web applications, and we are looking for a talented developer to help us implement it and integrate it into our app (https://groupincome.org). Afterward – anyone will be able to use this protocol to build similar apps.
## Required attributes
– Understanding of basic infosec concepts.
– Minimum 4 years of programming experience. Knowledge of more than one programming language.
– Excited to learn new tools and new ways of programming.
– Are able to get up and running with Group Income development because you find these instructions trivial to follow: https://github.com/okTurtles/group-income-simple/blob/master/README.md
– Know how to submit pull requests.
– Are self-taught and are constantly pushing yourself to expand your knowledge and skillset. At the same time, willing and able to learn from the knowledge of others.
– Able to commit at least 15 hours per week for the next 6 months or so. We do weekly video chats on Monday at 8am Pacific Time.
– Are excited by what we’re creating.
## What to expect
Have a look at our Github Project  and existing pull requests . Our development process involves in-depth review and testing to catch as many bugs as we can before any code makes its way into user’s hands to ensure the highest level of quality. Be prepared for potentially multiple rounds of PR reviews, and be prepared to also review other people’s code.
We will give a paid challenge to the top applicants to complete, and we will select the applicant who does the best on the challenge.
Hourly Range: $30.00-$100.00
Posted On: November 12, 2021 22:42 UTC
Category: Full Stack Development
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com